Callie Kidder Lacy
Callie practices in Immigration Law through her representation of public and private sector employers seeking the services of foreign workers in the United States. Callie also conducts employment investigations for the firm’s clients.
Before joining the firm, Callie served as an Assistant District Attorney in Milwaukee County and Brown County where she reviewed cases and issued charges on behalf of the State of Wisconsin, and represented the State of Wisconsin in court from initial appearance through sentencing, including in pretrial negotiations. In addition, Callie worked as a Criminal Justice Instructor teaching courses including Criminal Law and Procedure, Ethics, Cultural Diversity and Justice, Juvenile Justice and Criminology.
J.D., Marquette University School of Law
B.A., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Brown County Bar Association
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association (WSAA)
- Member, The Hon. Robert J. Parins Legal Society of Northeast Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Pro Bono Honor Society Member (2017, 2018)
- Advisor & Consultant, 2004 Wisconsin Prosecutor's Domestic Abuse Reference Book, Wisconsin District Attorney's Association (WDAA)
- Board Member, Mediation Center of Greater Green Bay