Chad P. Wade
Chad’s practice is focused on working with school and higher education clients, as well as public and private employers in labor and employment relations issues. Chad regularly works with school district clients on governmental issues, employment relations matters, and education law issues, including pupil special education and disability accommodation matters. Chad is also experienced with public records, open meetings, and other issues that concern school district’s responsibilities as governmental bodies.
Chad also provides counsel in a variety of labor and employment matters, including legal compliance and defense of employers under the FLSA, FMLA, NLRA, and employment discrimination laws. He also has experience drafting and implementing a wide range of employment policies from his time as in-house counsel for a Wisconsin municipality.
Chad’s primary client base consists of private employers, public school districts, and Wisconsin municipalities.
B.A., University of Wisconsin Eau Claire
J.D., Valparaiso University School of Law
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Winnebago County Bar Association
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Member, Wisconsin Council of Administrators or Special Services
- Member, National Society of Human Resource Managers
- Treasurer, Oshkosh Area Society of Human Resource Managers
- Chair, Leadership Oshkosh Criminal Justice Committee
- Board Member, Fond du Lac Area United Way
- Vice-President, Fox Cities Curling Inc.
- "The Double Doctrine Agent" 42 Valparaiso University Law Review 341 (excerpted and reprinted in Business Law: Roundtable Viewpoints, 171 (McGraw-Hill 2009))