Jenna E. Rousseau
Jenna regularly advises clients on a variety of legal matters, including in such areas as Labor and Employment Law, School/Municipal Law, Real Estate, Contracts, and Civil Litigation.
In the area of Labor and Employment law, Jenna represents public and private employers in connection with discrimination/retaliation complaints, wrongful termination claims, wage and hour complaints, investigations, discipline and discharge, and employment contract disputes. She also assists employers with employee handbooks, personnel file matters, and general questions related to the application of state and federal employment and labor laws.
In addition, Jenna advises school districts and other local government clients on a wide range of matters, including public records and open meetings, drafting and negotiation of contracts, application of state and federal laws, real estate/property issues, student matters, board governance, policy review, and other matters.
Jenna also has significant experience in the area of Civil Litigation, including representing public and private sector clients with employment-related matters, contract disputes, real estate/property disputes, construction disputes, and other matters. She has represented public and private sector entities at the administrative level, trial court level and appellate court level, in both state and federal court. Jenna also regularly counsels clients on the litigation process, and assists clients with resolving disputed issues without the need for litigation.
B.A., Marquette University Cum Laude
J.D., Marquette University Magna Cum Laude
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Brown County Bar Association
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Member, Wisconsin Defense Counsel
- Member, Green Bay Area Chapter of the Society for Human Resource Management
- Member, League of Wisconsin Municipalities
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- Admitted to the United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Admitted to the United States Court of Appeals, District of Columbia Circuit
- Leadership Green Bay, Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce (Class of 2013)
- Member, Current Young Professionals Group, Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce
- Associate Member, Brown County Home Builders Association
- Board Member, Oconto Area Humane Society
- Member, Oconto Area Chamber of Commerce
- Named "Wisconsin Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine (2013-2014; 2017-2019)