Renning, Lewis & Lacy, S.C. provides our clients with real estate services, providing personal attention to accomplish your goals of the transaction, including any related construction or other development needs. With offices in Green Bay, Madison and Oshkosh, we are able to serve clients throughout Wisconsin.
Why Choose Us?
The relationship that you enjoy with your landlord can directly impact your lifestyle, comfort, image, and financial standing. It is important for tenants to understand their legal rights and to be fully educated on landlord and tenant laws.
When your tenant rights are compromised, a strong legal advocate will:
- Protect your tenants’ rights (including right to privacy, safety, fair housing, etc.)
- Ensure that legal duties and liabilities are not incorrectly placed upon your shoulder
- Fight illegal eviction, unconditional quit notices, or discrimination
- Reclaim costs associated with landlords not living up to their terms of the lease
Understanding the state and federal regulatory compliance laws is becoming more and more of a necessity of landlords to fully protect your interests. When faced with the unfortunate difficult tenant, it is important that landlords have legal guidance help you make your business profitable while steering clear of liability.
A good landlord attorney can help you navigate the legal minefields or landlord tenant law like:
- When and how to Evict a Tenant
- Drafting Legal Documents and Policies (Residential Lease Agreement, Rent to Own Contracts, Reference Check Consent, Security Deposit Settlements, etc.)
- Drafting Tenant Notices 28 Day/14 Day/5 Day Eviction Notice, Landlord Right to Enter Notice)
Landlord tenant law is highly regulated and complicated. Our knowledgeable and experienced attorneys work to make sure both parties need to know their rights and responsibilities and work to mitigate any disputes as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Our services include:
- Residential/Commercial Leases
- Demand Letters
- Asset Protection for Landlords & Legal Compliance
FOCUS | WISCONSIN
We are also focused on providing legal services in other areas that our clients need, such as real estate, general business law, creditor’s rights, and business litigation.
With over 25+ years of experience, we guarantee that we will be able to guide you through any issue you present to us. We are here for you and look forward to achieving your needs.
Provide efficient client-focused, expert legal services to educational institutions, and public and private sector employers.
Our vision is to assist those through legal struggles. That’s clear cut, and straight forward. On top of that, our tone for the company makes it clear who we assist in any legal struggle that may occur.