LaKeisha D. Haase
LaKeisha helps both public and private sector clients with litigation, business issues and labor and employment matters.
LaKeisha represents both public and private sector clients in the areas of litigation, corporate/business law, estate planning, labor and employment, and school and higher education law. Prior to private practice, she was a Winnebago County Circuit Court Judge.
LaKeisha graduated from Marquette University Law School in 2011 and is a member of the State Bar of Wisconsin, Wisconsin Association of African American Lawyers, Winnebago County Bar Association and the Wisconsin School Attorneys Association.
B.A., University of Wisconsin Oshkosh
J.D., Marquette University School of Law
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Wisconsin Association of African American Lawyers
- Member, Winnebago County Bar Association
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association (WSAA)
- Board of Trustees, Paine Art Center
- Advisory Board, Hope Fridge
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee, City of Oshkosh
- Adjunct Board Member, Oshkosh Community Foundation
- Leadership Oshkosh, Class of 2023