Ailani Z. Taylor
Ailani represents both public and private sector clients in the areas of School and Higher Education Law, as well as Labor and Employment Law.
Before joining the firm, Ailani’s legal experience included performing work for Wisconsin Judicare, Lincoln County’s District Attorney’s Office, and the Eau Claire County Public Defender’s Office. During law school, Ailani was an editor for the International Law Journal and she served on the Children’s Law Project Board.
B.A., University of Illinois at Chicago
J.D., University of Wisconsin Law School
- Member, State Bar of Wisconsin
- Member, Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
- Member, Council of School Attorneys
- Treasurer, Legal Association for Women
- Volunteer, Legal Action of Wisconsin’s Expungement Clinic